Old April 18th 07, 01:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore[_2_] Cecil Moore[_2_] is offline

Default multiband vertical

Andre & Sharon Walker wrote:
I was hoping to get away from traps, but i dont think its possible :-(. I
only have a smallish yard, with just 30m from the chimmny (brick ) to the
back of the yard, so i think a decent wire antenna is out...but i am open to
suggestions. I guess the other considerstion is to keep "she inside" happy .

A 1/2WL dipole is 20m on 40m and can be made to work on
all HF bands 40m-10m. That's probably what I would do
and then do something romantic to keep the XYL happy.
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com