Old April 18th 07, 11:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
N9NEO N9NEO is offline

Default more headfones

Somebody here suggested the Grado Headphones a month or so ago. I
bought the SR-60 and have been very happy with them. I tried a couple
others but didn't like em. Felt like my head was in a vise or the
cups wouldn't sit on my ears correctly. The Grados have a very nice
mechanical construction and can be worn for a long time before getting
tired. They sound good to this old buzzard, but I been to too many
rock concerts so I am not the best judge for sound. Try the SR-60 for
about 70 bucks,

NEO

http://www.gradolabs.com/frameset_main.htm