Old April 19th 07, 05:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Clark Richard Clark is offline

Default multiband vertical

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 12:24:52 -0400, "Jimmie D"
wrote:

Cecil, I was thinking of trying your no= tune antenna and the 16 ft piece
may not be doable at my QTH, I have to keep it all hidden behind the bushes.
Could this piece be replaced with a circuit using lumped LC values.

Hi Jimmie,

I've been doing it with a binary switched coax matcher for 15 years.
It occupies about half a cubic foot and tunes in increments of 1, 2,
4, 8, and 16 feet.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC