Old April 20th 07, 03:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : M II - It Ain't Nice - It's Hell - It's Called War

On Apr 19, 7:14 pm, m II wrote:
RHF wrote:
Roadie - Killing to Eat and Live is One Thing.

Killing for a Baby Seal's Pure White Fur
to make Fur Coats is another.

hopefully you can understand the difference ~ RHF

So...do the occupiers in Iraq actually EAT the dead or just use the skins?

mike

M II - There You Go Again ! ! !
Thinking Like a Can-A-Duh-Ian

"Killing to Eat and Live is One Thing"

In Iraq our good American Soldiers are
Killing the Enemy - To Stay Alive [.]

Hopefully You Do Not Consider the Canadain Troops
now in Afghanistan as Killers ? ? ?
http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNew...0804/20060807/
Prime Minister Stephen Harper reaffirmed his government's commitment
to Canadian troops serving in Afghanistan.
http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2006/0...tan060313.html

Mike - Take a Deep Breath and Focus
Keep Telling Yourself : I Am a Canadian !
I Love Canada ! - I Am Proud To Be a Canadian !
God {Allah} Bless Canada and All Canadians !

it ain't nice - it's hell - it's called war ~ RHF
and the reality of war often it comes down to
a moment-in-time {instant} where you must
decide to : kill-or-be-killed [.]