Old April 20th 07, 01:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Hundreds of Fishing Boats Caught in Ice Pack

On Apr 20, 4:00 am, wrote:
--

Did you know that every glacier in North America is advancing? T

- Wrong . . .

http://www.nichols.edu/departments/g...er_retreat.htm

If you read and understand the whole thing.

Glaciers Grow and Srink over time.

From 1550 to 1850 on average the World Glaciers Grew.

- - - Where was Al Gore to tell us about "The Big Freeze !"

From 1850 to 1940 on average the World Glaciers Srank.

- - - Where was Al Gore to tell us about "We're Having A Heat Wave !"

From 1940 to 1980 on average the World Glaciers Grew.

- - - Where was Al Gore to tell us about "The Big Freeze Again !"

From 1980 to Now on average the World Glaciers are Srinking Again.

- - - Where was Al Gore to tell us about "We're Having A Heat Wave
Again !"

The only difference between Now-and-Then is Now we have
Al Gore Pumping out all the Hot Air about Global Warming.

it's just one man's opinion - to which
i add the words 'hockey stick' ~ RHF

"The `Hockey Stick': A New Low in Climate Science"
- by John L. Daly
HOCKEY STICK = http://www.vision.net.au/~daly/hockey/hockey.htm

Al Gore's Idea {Hyperbole} of "Global Warming" and the
reality of the current World Wide {Global} Climate Change
is Politically Motivated "SCIENTISM"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...42c38561e68cc3
Let Us All Bow Down at the Alter of Global Warming