Old April 20th 07, 02:13 PM posted to soc.culture.korean,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.gw-bush,rec.radio.shortwave
N9NEO N9NEO is offline

Default Kooky Koreans play voilent online video games 6 Hrs/day

On Apr 20, 7:29 am, wrote:
On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 19:10:53 +0900, "Brenda Ann"

wrote:

"Cakebatter KimChi" wrote in message
roups.com...
My sister works at the local college library. You should see how these
mongrel
korean *******s play violent video games like Gunz for three to six
hours a day.
How do these slanty-eye'd *******s do it except they be mental
defects?
Perhaps the Japs were right about them Koreans being just one half-
step
in overall evolutionary development above the Indonesian jungle
Orangutangs.
And boy do they look at you cross-eyed if you tell them to stop using
the
computer for their dumbass games for someone else who has legitimate
work or
study to do online! Those Korean *******s will look at you like Kim
Jong Ill
with his hand on the Red Nuke Button. I once watched a 14 yo Korean
kid pick up
and toss a monitor across the room because a librarian logged him off
a stupid
online computer game because he wouldn't stop to let someone else use
the computer.

Bigoted asshole, much?

Better a bigoted asshole than to reach down one day and find a ****
where a cock used to be. Right?- Hide quoted text -

WTF is that supposed to mean????

NEO