Old April 21st 07, 12:01 AM posted to soc.culture.korean,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.gw-bush,rec.radio.shortwave
Jim Hackett Jim Hackett is offline

Default Kooky Koreans play voilent online video games 6 Hrs/day

It never ceases to amaze me how so many "seemingly" intelligent people
swallow up the bait....
Come on people, IGNORE IT and it WILL go away............

wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 15:31:08 GMT, Tommy Tootles
wrote:

On Apr 20, 7:29 am, wrote:

Better a bigoted asshole than to reach down one day and find a ****
where a cock used to be. Right?

N9NEO wrote:

WTF is that supposed to mean????

It means he's drinking again.

Amazing how easily you can tell when some of the denizens of this group
are hitting the fire-water (and can't handle it). :-(

IMHO, it's a damn shame his dishonourable discharge for alcoholism
hasn't come through yet. (Oh, sorry...I forgot. The military authorities
are overlooking small things like no high school degree, criminal
records and drug/drinking problems).

Now what would you possibly know about the military? Weren't you a
draft dodger?

Usenet posting....so easy a Canadian can do it!