Old May 28th 04, 03:11 AM
Ed

Looking for comments to see which is the better radio??? The original
746 or the TS-2000??? Anyone have experience with both of these
radios??? I know the TS-2000 has UHF and the Icom 746 doesnt -
other than UHF - how does the quality of these radios compare??????
Which has the more desireable receiver??? or is one better than the
other on VHF 2 meter SSB??? or FM???

I know its not what you asked for, but I must comment that my IC 746Pro
beats both of those units, IMHO. The IF DSP and noise reductions system
allow reception of signals that would be un-intelligible on those other two
rigs.

Ed