Old April 22nd 07, 05:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
AF6AY AF6AY is offline

Default Lens' observations ...

On Apr 21, 1:58�pm, John Smith I wrote:
AF6AY wrote:

* ...

* *Miccolis has been dogging me for roughly a decade due to
* *his whatever condition and the "question marks" came
* *through only recently...and only on my quotes, not quotes
* *from others in the same message. *For evidence, I just look
* *at his posts [if it quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, it
* *probably IS a duck]. *:-)

* *73, Len *AF6AY

Len:

I too was suspicious of the question marks and a few other strange ascii
characters, it does seems some news clients and google groups do cause
some strange behaviors.

Ahem, "artifacts?" Why they start showing up about a month
ago? Why do they only appear in Miccolis' quotes of my text?

Jay-suss...it must be time to trot out the old venerable LIST
program and do an ASCII dump of Google's text files! :-)

Yeah, I can still use that old thing from pre-Windows days.

73, Len AF6AY