Old April 22nd 07, 05:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default Heard through the grapevine...

download.com wrote:
"Tommy Tootles" wrote in message
t...
download.com wrote:

He's my little cousin, raised the boy from a coyote.

Burr

[referring above to Lare, self proclaimed "ace"]

Burr, next time you try to raise someone, could you please try and do a
better job with the racism, bigotry, bullying, name-calling and
drunkenness?

Thank you.

I wasn't trying to "raise" him!!

He is my "Cousin", we are very tight and I think your a DA also!!!

Where in the hell did you come from and better yet, where are you going and
when????
You talk like your black, think like it also, don't let us find out where
you stays Nigga.

Get back under your rock, ASS HOLE

Burr

Yet another alcoholic on the newsgroup. Please tell me you are NOT of
the Miami people like the fraud Ace claims to be.

Burr voted for Bush Three times during the last election. Why isn't he
in jail?

mike