Old April 23rd 07, 01:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore[_2_] Cecil Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Independence of waves

Roy Lewallen wrote:
I'm very sorry to see that Cecil has arrived to divert what was an
interesting and informative discussion to yet another one of his endless
argumentative junk science threads. Oh, well, it was nice while it lasted.

This from the person who used standing-wave current to
measure the phase shift through a loading coil knowing
all the while that standing-wave current has an
unvarying phase. I cannot think of any worse junk
science than trying to hoodwink the uninitiated.
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com