Old April 22nd 07, 10:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Tommy Tootles Tommy Tootles is offline

Default (OT) : Impeaching Bush -makes- ___________ the Prime Canadatein 2008

RHF wrote:
On Apr 21, 4:50 pm, Tommy Tootles wrote:
Telamon wrote:
In article , Larry
Dighera wrote:
On Sat, 21 Apr 2007 11:43:39 GMT, Tommy Tootles
wrote in :
...that the Vermont legislature passed a resolution calling for
the impeachment of Bush AND Chaney.
Rumor is, that Washington State and Wisconsin are also.
The Vermont resolution was vague and non-binding political document.

Not necessarily so...

Under Thomas Jefferson's Manual for Rules of the House, such a joint
resolution, should it pass, is an alternative route to impeachment,
and would *require* the House Judiciary Committee to initiate an
impeachment hearing to determine whether grounds for impeachment of
the president and vice president exist.

Dream On TT,

Let The Democrats Do It ! - Be the Easist Way for the
Democrats to Lose the US Presidential Election along
with the House and Senate in 2008. - imho ~ RHF

Others have also said that--but I am not enough of a politician to
understand why the Democrats (and some Republicans) calling the
administration to task for their corruption would cause them to lose the
election.

Are you saying we should just look the other way, put our heads in the
sand and give the administration a free pass for their corruption and
scandals?