Old April 22nd 07, 10:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Heard through the grapevine...

Tommy Tootles wrote:

download.com wrote:
"Tommy Tootles" wrote in message
t...
download.com wrote:

He's my little cousin, raised the boy from a coyote.

Burr
[referring above to Lare, self proclaimed "ace"]

Burr, next time you try to raise someone, could you please try and do a
better job with the racism, bigotry, bullying, name-calling and
drunkenness?

Thank you.

I wasn't trying to "raise" him!!

Oh, sorry. I thought you said [direct quote from you] "raised the boy
from a coyote".

Besides, if you did "raise the boy from a coyote", you done good. He
turned out great, other than a few small, niggling details about racism,
bigotry, bullying, name-calling and drunkenness. I am sure his behavior
(that HE has published on the WORLD WIDE web for all to see) is the
pride of the great Miami Nation!

You talk like your black, think like it also, don't let us find out where
you stays Nigga.

Now if you all will 'scuse me, Massa, let me suggest that you don't be
blamin' the messenger for pointing out HIS rude behavior.

Stuff a watermelon up it, Tommy Tootard.