Old April 23rd 07, 07:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
KH6HZ KH6HZ is offline

Default An odd thing happened on the way to the supermarket....

....so I was assisting my youngest son with research on a 'waning moon'
project for school...

Thus, I searched the term 'waning moon' on Google.

And one of the links (result #11) that appeared in Google was:

a.. www.geocities.com/gaypagans

For a moment, I thought that I had stumbled upon Mark Morgan's Secret
HomePage.

However, as it turned out, when I saw the proper spelling and grammar
contained in the little site summary under the link, I immediately concluded
that it could not be Mark's secret home page. There were no spelling or
grammatical errors.