Old April 24th 07, 02:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default An odd thing happened on the way to the supermarket....

On Apr 23, 8:56 pm, "Chris" wrote:
On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 19:38:58 -0400, KH6HZ wrote:
wrote:

Hopefully you also used the search term: waxing.

No, although the technical term was either "waning crescent" moon or "waning
gibbous" (part of the assignment was to define the difference between the
two), I thought the term "waning moon" would be a catch-all.

Turns out I caught more than I intended.

Priceless! Hot-ham-and-fleas stumbles on his crank again.

Very Robesinesque... commenting on the length of my crank.