Old April 24th 07, 05:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.environment
Cato Cato is offline

Default - Global Warming? So What? Remember the Ice Age Scare?

Doug Bashford wrote:
And I do NOT remember a "cooling scare." And I was
taking
Geology at the time. (Climate is HUGE in Geology!)

Cato responds: I am not sure how you missed all the talk
about the Global Cooling back then. Ya, it was in all the major
magazines and newspapers. Discussions on radio talk shows etc. Even in
my school, teachers raised the issue. They were very concerned.
Visions of advancing glaciers wiping out cities. Scarey!

But then... I have notice how some people's memories seem
to be very selective when their memories don't agree with their
present beliefs or political goals.

Cato