Old April 25th 07, 04:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Bruce W. Ellis Bruce W. Ellis is offline

Default Viking Adventurer

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 18:27:02 -0600, Jack Schmidling
wrote:

My next project is an RF exciter for my 8000 rig.

For sentimental reasons, an 807 must be part of it.

In browsing around, I find the Viking Adventurer to be just about what I
want to do. I found the schematic on BAMA but they do not seem to
have the parts list which would save a lot of trouble.

Does anyone have this or know where I can get it?

Thanks,

JACK K9ACT http://schmidling.com/radio.htm

I built one of those for my first station (in North Dakota) in 1955.
I rewired it to use a 6146 about a half year later. I wish I had
kept it. but I have no recollection of what happened to it. I got a
lot of use out of it- added a Heathkit VFO , a homemade AM modulator
(constucte on an over turned aluminum cake pan) and a amplifier with
four 837s in grounded grids. Damn near electrocuted myself on that
amp. I don't have a manual any more - sorry. Just a moment of
nostalgia...

Good luck.

Bruce W0BF (ex KN0CNC, K0CNC)