Old April 26th 07, 02:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Clark Richard Clark is offline

Default Analyzing Stub Matching with Reflection Coefficients

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 16:18:24 -0700, Roy Lewallen
wrote:

Once again, I request that anyone who is interested in seeing what I
wrote please look it up at groups.google.com, and not rely on Cecil's
recollection and creative interpretation of what I wrote.

Hi Roy,

It seems this technique has become rather commonplace as a recent
complaint of mine would reveal, and few are interested in snorkeling
through the sewer to find a lost reputation.

Recommendations for searching the archives should be confined to
finding facts, which are few and more easily described in the
constraints of a search engine; looking for evidence of distortions
would cripple the bandwidth capacity of the Internet.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC