Old April 26th 07, 06:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Dr. Honeydew Dr. Honeydew is offline

Default Analyzing Stub Matching with Reflection Coefficients

On Apr 23, 1:18 pm, Cecil Moore wrote:

Amateur transmitters are not designed to be linear
and they are NOT linear. Adding a ten cent resistor
to them is not going to make them linear.
--
73, Cecil,http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

What a crazy Alice-in-Wonderland world you live in, Cecil! It's fun
to visit you there, but I'm glad I don't have to live in it. I do
hope it's an enjoyable place for you, though I am sorry you're unable
to visit ours.

From the labs,
Bunsen