Old April 26th 07, 08:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
[email protected] doug.W7KF@yahoo.com is offline

Default RS232 Remote Adapter for Harris RF350K / RT-1446

On Apr 25, 6:07 pm, "Ken Fowler" wrote:
I don't know. Maybe someone in the MARS community has a Remote Control Unit to test it.

I have and use the RF-352 remote and will test it with this board. (I
have one board and two sets of the V604M eeproms on order.)

Assuming it can be made to work, my intention is to use an RS232 A/B
switch to switch the RF350K between computer control and the RF-352
controller.

I'll be happy to post my results..

73,
Doug, W7KF