Old April 26th 07, 11:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
[email protected] N2EY@AOL.COM is offline

Default Viking Adventurer

On Apr 24, 8:27�pm, Jack Schmidling wrote:
My next project is an RF exciter for my 8000 rig.

For sentimental reasons, an 807 must be part of it.

COOL!

In browsing around, I find the Viking Adventurer to be just about what I
* want to do. *I found the schematic on BAMA but they do not seem to
have the parts list which would save a lot of trouble.

Does anyone have this or know where I can get it?

I've got the whole manual in GIF format.

Drop me an email and I'll send it along.

73 de Jim, N2EY