Old April 27th 07, 12:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Uncle Peter Uncle Peter is offline

Default Viking Adventurer

"Jack Schmidling" wrote in message
My next project is an RF exciter for my 8000 rig.

For sentimental reasons, an 807 must be part of it.

In browsing around, I find the Viking Adventurer to be just about what I
want to do. I found the schematic on BAMA but they do not seem to have
the parts list which would save a lot of trouble.

Does anyone have this or know where I can get it?

Thanks,

JACK K9ACT http://schmidling.com/radio.htm

--

The Knight T-50 and I think Heath's AT-1 also used the venerable
807 in the PA.

Pete