Old April 27th 07, 07:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
AF6AY AF6AY is offline

Default 60 Days Since Code Test Cessation Compared

On Apr 26, 5:29?pm, John Smith I wrote:
John Smith I wrote:

err ...

Change:

If you expect to find a live ham behind each and every ham, don't ...

to:

If you expect to find a live ham behind each and every LICENSE, don't ...

I don't. FCC database records only have licensees...unless, in a rare
event, a family member corresponds with the FCC that a licensee is
gone.

My wife and I had ham the other night. I hope it wasn't anyone you
knew...

73, Len AF6AY

JS