Old April 28th 07, 12:32 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Forster Tuncurry Forster Tuncurry is offline

Default Analog scanner

Last time i tuned a band or 5 (2 minutes ago) 99% of the chatter was in
analog. I would say there might be still 1 or 2 made for old analog...

)

Joe.

"Bishwa" wrote in message
oups.com...
In this day and age of 0's & 1's, I wonder if analog scanners are
still made. I came across Kaito KA007 (covers VHF Hi 143-174 MHz)
according to amazon.com selling in US for $34.95.

I wonder tuning analog scanner fun. Anyone here scanning analog way?

Regards,
?ish