Old April 27th 07, 03:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Gene Fuller Gene Fuller is offline

Default Analyzing Stub Matching with Reflection Coefficients

Cecil Moore wrote:
Keith Dysart wrote:
Certainly the model I described is linear. Is there some
other fault in the model that makes it sufficiently incorrect
to be unusable?

Yes, it doesn't model a class-C amplifier.

Cecil,

I heard a rumor that the FCC does not like people to inject class-C type
pulses directly into an antenna from the output of an amateur transmitter.

Perhaps that rumor is just an urban legend, however, and non-linear
outputs are welcome.

8-)

73,
Gene