Old April 28th 07, 01:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore[_2_] Cecil Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Rotational speed

K7ITM wrote:
I'll try to
remember to check the couple of books I have that would talk about
phasors to see if I'm misrepresenting them, but I'm pretty sure they
are equally explicit in defining a phasor as a representation of ONLY
the phase and magnitude of the sinusoidal signal, and NOT as a vector
that rotates synchronously with the sinewave.

This brings up a point that I need to clarify. All my phasors
are referenced to a phase angle of zero at the feedpoint. Take
a snapshot when the feedpoint phasor is at zero degrees and
then look at all the other phasors up and down the antenna.
I hope that clears up any confusion I may have generated by
not explaining my reference point earlier.
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com