Old April 28th 07, 08:29 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Telstar Electronics Telstar Electronics is offline

Default What happened to the SkyWave?

On Apr 28, 2:10 pm, james wrote:
Brian
I don't have to defend my degree or my 23 yrs experience in electronic
product development and manufacturing. At least not to you.
The fact that you have aggresisvely persue to degrade me only serves
to prove to me more that I am correct in my judgement in you success
in choice of products and ability to market them.

Me degrade you...
Now that's a switch. You can dish it out but can't take it?
As for defending your degree... don't bother. It hard to defend
something you don't have... lol

www.telstar-electronics.com