Old April 28th 07, 03:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brenda Ann Brenda Ann is offline

Default CCRadio-SW = Redsun RP2100 with Twin Coil Ferrite Rod AM/MW Antenna Technology ?

"lsmyer" wrote in message
This gives much more credibility to a posting I saw last month on Cobalt
Pet's shortwave blog. He said that he contacted Redsun to ask about
purchasing RP3000/RP3100 radios, and they told him that C.Crane will be
their distributor for the new radios, and they gave him an availability
date of July 2007.

Here's that link:
http://tinyurl.com/yrl8yz

I went through much the same. For months Redsun promised that soon sample
sets would be available.. then finally I got an e-mail from them about
CCrane being their sole distributor for stateside. CCrane promised me at
first they would honor Redsun's sample price for me, but then backpedaled
when I let them know they were quoting me for the wrong radio.