Old April 29th 07, 04:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore[_2_] Cecil Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Rotational speed

K7ITM wrote:
Cecil, don't even THINK of dragging that stinky old thing out again.
You're reminding me how incredibly rude you were to me one of the
previous times you beat your head against loading coils. What happens
with them is crystal clear to me and not in need of any further
discussion.

I remember being rude to another Tom, but I don't remember
being rude to you. I don't even remember your position.

Would you mind summarizing your crystal clear position on
how many degrees a 75m bugcatcher coil occupies in a resonant
mobile antenna?
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com