Old April 29th 07, 04:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
a_bold_fiend a_bold_fiend is offline

Default What a moron

But then you have expereience giving blowjobs in public reastrooms and
outhouses, huh Tunder?

Red x, btw.

Roger. Did you make up yet another word? What is "expereience"? I guess we
can submit this one to the ever growing Roger Wiseman Dictionary, can we
not?
I'm positive that nobody with your alleged education (Mark being the
exception) would misspell so many words so often. I'm betting that there is
something defective with your keyboard, right, Rog? Maybe your keys just
randomly move about when you aren't looking, right, Rog?
Maybe you could correct this malady by gluing the keys in place. Use caution
with any glue, Roger. The fumes, especially in closed and locked rooms, can
cause behavioral problems.