Old April 30th 07, 02:17 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Apple Eater Apple Eater is offline

Default What happened to the SkyWave?

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 18:11:55 -0700, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

On 29 Apr 2007 06:11:49 -0700, Telspam Electronics
wrote in
s.com:

On Apr 28, 9:47 pm, james wrote:
Brian there is one thing you have said that is true. It is hard to
defend what you don't have. Like Rhett Butler said to Chariolete,
Frankly I don't give a dam what you really know and what you think you
know.

Just remember that your derogatory comments started this exchange...
I assure you that if you continue in the future, I will defend myself
here on this forum. Enough said.

LOL!!! Where's that schematic, Brian?

ROTFLMAO!!!