Old April 30th 07, 02:29 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
james james is offline

Default What happened to the SkyWave?

On 29 Apr 2007 06:11:49 -0700, Telstar Electronics
wrote:

+++On Apr 28, 9:47 pm, james wrote:
+++ Brian there is one thing you have said that is true. It is hard to
+++ defend what you don't have. Like Rhett Butler said to Chariolete,
+++ Frankly I don't give a dam what you really know and what you think you
+++ know.
+++
+++
+++Just remember that your derogatory comments started this exchange...
+++I assure you that if you continue in the future, I will defend myself
+++here on this forum. Enough said.
+++
+++www.telstar-electronics.com

Actually I don't think my first comments were derogatory about why the
amp no longer is a marketable item. I was expounding my opinion as to
why you suffered poor profit margins. If you found that was a
derogatory remark then it maybe you who has the very thin skin.

james