Old April 29th 07, 11:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
N9NEO N9NEO is offline

Default That Twin Coil Ferrite Rod AM/MW Antenna stuff . . . it's Powerful AM/MW DXing Mojo !

On Apr 29, 3:50 pm, RHF wrote:
On Apr 29, 12:15 pm, N9NEO wrote:

On Apr 29, 2:14 pm, wrote:

China (and Russia) are well known for stealing patents/inventions from
other sources in other Countries.The old Al ''I Invented The Internet''
Gore thingy.Russia used to claim Russia invented everything,after those
inventions were first invented by people in America and other Countries
all over the World.I myself,have never invented anything.
cuhulin

Yea, China is a copycat nation. They don't pay too much attention to
stealing other people's design's/music/code...& other stuff. Besides,
mainland China is getting ready to re-annex Taiwan. They probably
figure bush is just a paper tiger and forgetting the more important
fact that he is a madman hell bent on ushering in armegeddon.

Now what the heck is a double coil ferrite antenna? Do I ne3ed one in
my Red Sun RP2100?

NEO

N9NEO,

Twin Coil Ferrite Rod AM/MW Antenna thingy . . .http://www.ccrane.com/antennas/am-an...rrite-am-anten...

First of All - You got your Twins - Hi Girls !

Second - The Twins are Coiled - Equal and Oposite
to each other {Balanced Micro Slinkys Jiggling Around}

Third - You got your Ferrite Rod - Hi there Big Boy !
Yes It's - Long Strong and Firm as a Rock !

Now - You got your Twins 'mounted' on each end of
Big Boy; and Working Together to keep things Balanced.
Think Three-Sum ! )

All Three Big Boy and The Twins are 'connected'; and
One Twin is Going "AM"; and the Other Twin is going
"MW"; and Big Boy's Antenna is going dx, Dx. DX !

That Twin Coil Ferrite Rod AM/MW Antenna stuff . . .http://www.ccrane.com/controls/ZoomI...aspx?ProdId=28

it's powerful am/mw dxing mojo ! ~ RHF
.
.

Well that certainly clears up all my questions - thanks.
NEO