Old April 30th 07, 07:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Al Lorona Al Lorona is offline

Default EZNEC Example of Short Vertical w/ Matching Coil

Hi, Everybody,

A short vertical such as for mobile use is capacitive and this Xc is usually
tuned out with a shunt coil at the feedpoint. Yet, when I model this with
EZNEC I cannot simulate this effect properly. I must be doing something
wrong. Does anyone have an EZNEC example showing a shunt matching coil
inserted as an EZNEC Load at the feedpoint that they can send me?

Thanks very much.

Regards,

Al W6LX