Old April 30th 07, 11:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,alt.ham-radio.marketplace
[email protected] w4mot.club@gmail.com is offline

Default Signal/One MILSPEC 1030 HF transceiver for sale

All,

Our Signal/One MILSPEC 1030 transceiver is now for sale on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=230123960885 .

This is the 150 Watt version. I recently made several QSOs with it, on
all the bands that were open at the time, so we believe it to be
completely functional and know of no performance problems. It has
only minor scratches on the sides and top, and comes with the manual,
AC power cord, and 12 VDC power cord.

Sales notices are supposed to be upbeat, but it's difficult being
upbeat when you are selling such a wonderful rig!

73,

Ed Callaway, N4II
Motorola ARC, W4MOT