Old April 30th 07, 09:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Cato Cato is offline

Default Art Bell,,,,,,,,

Steve Wrote:
How old is Art Bell?

Cato: Art Bell was born June 17, 1945. Airyn Ruiz Bell, his new
wife was , I think, 20 when they got married. (I might be wrong. She
may have been 21.)

We get Coast To Coast up here in Canada too. All across the
country, in many of the larger cities. Great to listen to Art Bell and
George Noory late at night. Although sometimes their guests are really
"out to lunch". If it gets to boring because of a rotten guest, I just
listen to something else. In St. Catharines, Ontario, 610 a.m. all
night long. Been listening to them for years. Interesting bit of
information. Did you know that right at the end of the war in 'Nam
that Art Bell chartered a DC-8, and flew more then one hundred little
Vietnamese orphans out of Saigon? They all ended up being adopted by
parents in the U.S.
Cato