Old April 30th 07, 09:00 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Frank Gilliland Frank Gilliland is offline

Default What happened to the SkyWave?

On 30 Apr 2007 04:19:49 -0700, Telspam Electronics
wrote in
.com:

On Apr 29, 9:34 pm, Frank Gilliland
wrote:
One thing is I am not going to pay
that price to see a schematic or reverse engineer it to see how it
works. Can do that from the specification.

Frank, you keep reminding us what a fantastic engineer you are...

Wrong. I keep reminding -you- how bad an engineer -you- are. For
example.....

You've been spamming this group for over ten years now. In ten years
you could have earned the bare-minumum AAS degree in electronics,
which would have taken 2-3 years, leaving 7+ years to get some
practical experience. Or you could have earned a bachelor's degree in
electrical engineering and had 5+ years experience in a good-paying
job. Even if you took the time to earn a Master's degree you could be
2+ years into a -very- lucrative career. It works, Brian. I've done it
myself. I'm finishing up my Master's this summer, and just a couple
months ago I got back on the horse and found another job as a BE that
pays 42K/yr, which is 13K more than I was making at the other station.

Yet YOU chose to spend your time and money on a scheme that has netted
you nothing but problems and failure. You still live in your mommy's
house and depend on public tax dollars to feed your fat face. You have
no significant assets, no job security, and no means to support
yourself let alone a family. If there is a girl somewhere on the
planet that would have you it is only because she has less confidence
and self-worth than you. You are in no better position now than you
were 10 years ago. Just older. What a waste.

Yes, I -am- a "fantastic engineer"..... by your standards.