Old May 1st 07, 05:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Al Lorona Al Lorona is offline

Default EZNEC Example of Short Vertical w/ Matching Coil

"Roy Lewallen" wrote in message

A source and load placed on the same segment are always connected in
series.

Aha! Thanks, Roy, for clearing this up. No wonder I couldn't get it to work
right. I had placed the source and the load on the same segment and thought,
'Hey, cool, maybe they'll be in parallel,' but obviously I was wrong about
that.

And thanks to everybody else for their helpful suggestions.

Regards,

Al W6LX