Old May 1st 07, 09:00 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Frank Gilliland Frank Gilliland is offline

Default What happened to the SkyWave?

On 1 May 2007 04:16:41 -0700, Telspam Electronics
wrote in
. com:

On May 1, 6:04 am, Frank Gilliland
wrote:
I seriously doubt you will be here much longer.
So when do you plan to have your audio box in full production? I can't
wait to get one on the bench!!!

Why would you say something like that. I was here well before you got
here...

I don't think so, Brian.

and I'll be here well after you have left.

Doubtful.

As for my "audio box"... why would you want to get one on your bench?
You say it doesn't work... and is a piece of junk. So why bother?

To do a fair evaluation. If it works as well as you say then I'll be
eating my words, but I don't think that's going to happen.

Your
a great designer... why don't you just whip up something better?

There's already plenty of stuff out there that -does- work. Why would
I make something that is redundant?

You're not making sense again Frank.... lol

What doesn't make sense is why you would want to manufacture a device
that has no potential for profit -- unless it's part of a bigger scam.