Old May 1st 07, 10:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Will Will is offline

Default Atomic Clock Malfunctioning and Battery

My wall-mount analog atomic clocks won't change for
the standard/daylight time switch unless they have a
fairly fresh battery in them, but my digital-radout desk model
with a separate fat little antenna unit seems to keep working fine
and updating as needed even if the "low battery" indicator is
flashing. (I'm just leaving it go as an experiment to see when
the display will finally dim out; I was using it as an alarm and
that is what drained the battery down to "low".)

This is in St. Louis, MO, however that affects the signal
strength from Ft. Collins, CO.

73, Will