Old May 1st 07, 10:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default $100 Beginner 'portable' Radio for Shortwave Listening (SWL)or...

Did you ever eat at Cheap Charlies floating boat restaurant on the
beautiful Saigon River in beautiful Saigon? I guess that's what made me
think about those cheap radios at Walgreens stores.

Back in the day,A La 1964,you wasen't ''Hip" unless you went to Cheap
Charlies at least once and spoted a Rolex wris****ch on your wrist,,, I
did both.One of the best meals I ever had in my life was at a little mom
and pop restaurant (those really are the best kinds of restaurants) up
the street from where we were unloading ammo from a small barge
boat.Roast Duck and Rice with all the trimmings,cost me about one
dollar.
www.devilfinder.com Cheap Charlies Floating Restaurant Saigon Vietnam
cuhulin