Old May 2nd 07, 05:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Jack Schmidling Jack Schmidling is offline

Default FS: Viking Ranger

I bought the Ranger for $150 and it was a basket case not even worth
that much.

I spent several months off and on restoring it to good working condition.

I am not a nostalgia buff and built my own rig using the Ranger as the
driver. I have since built my own speech amp and RF exciter and have no
further use for the Ranger.

Seems like several months of re-building ought to be worth a $10 grand
or so but I will settle for $150, i.e. $300 plus shipping.

Email for more.... some pics at http://schmidling.com/radio.htm

JACK K9ACT