Old May 2nd 07, 10:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default Morkie Moron Proves RRAP Trashing Is ALL ABOUT HIM!

Well, well, well...

Morkie's proclaimed for years that the condition of the NG is
somehow my fault, and he is in no way culpable for it's present
condition.

I laid out for the last 6 weeks simply due to being bored with
The Chassell Putz, but to also prove a point...All those weeks gone,
and Morkie simply found a new victim for HIS tirades. The targets
change but the rhetoric is exactly the same.

So...lessee...Now this "Dloyd" is somehow responsible for getting
credit card and other on-line accounts hacked...?!?!

Bountiful Bovine By-product.

Morkie's already proven over and over that he's an idiot when it
comes to keeping his mouth shut in public forums, and I have no doubt
whatsoever that Morkie abused his "wife's" credit information in
unsecure websites...No doubt for more illicit on-line sexual encounter
attempts...Guess the "wifey-poo" isn't coming up off the booty
anymore, eh? Tired of the trips to the drug store for Prep H and
Tucks.

Morgan, you ARE the moron I've attested to all these years, and
your "1", "2', "3", etc spamposts to try and dominate the NG only
prove it. I have no doubt that you will have tried to hide this post
behind yet another of your silly re-tasks and will no doubt trash the
NG with dozens of re-cycled posts and cross-posts...

You can't help yourself...You're mentally ill...Still...

Steve, K4YZ