Old May 2nd 07, 04:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dloyd Lavies[_2_] Dloyd Lavies[_2_] is offline

Default Mark Morgan Proves RRAP Trashing Is ALL ABOUT HIM!

On May 2, 10:28�am, wrote:

* * So...lessee...Now this "Dloyd" is somehow responsible for getting
credit card and other on-line accounts hacked...?!?!

indeed he is or your are

Mark, Indeed as usual you are spreading your baseless lies. I am
still waiting for any action by LE...LOL, but of course there wil be
no action, because you have zero credibility and absolutly no proof.
How can you have proof that I did anything, when as you say, you don't
know who I am? You can't have proof, its physically impossible, I
guess that's why some call you Moron Morgan.

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com

Dloyd