Old May 2nd 07, 04:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default dave contiue s his OT hijacking of the NG Actually THis Was An Original Thread Hijacked By Mork MoronRobeson

On May 2, 9:31�am, wrote:
On 2 May 2007 03:39:33 -0700,
wrote:
On May 2, 7:25 am, K4YZ wrote:
On Apr 15, 12:13?pm, wrote:
On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 12:39:18 -0400, "KH6HZ" wrote:
wrote:

Dave this is not an english class

Lord knows you could use a few...

be that as it may or not

it is still OFF topic #### from you both

* * *This is an unmoderated forum.

No, this is rec.radio.amateur.policy. *Try to stay on topic.

he can't he never could BB

Brian "The Brain" Burke is moderator?

* * *"on topic" or "off topic" is determined by the response to the
original thread by any potential respondant.

* * *In this case, Morkie Moron dragged it off-topic in only 1 post...

* * As if we doubted he would do differently?

Steve, K4YZ

How was therapy?

a failure although I think he never realy left just contiues his
attacks though annymice till he could not stand it any more

What therapy?

What "anymice"...?!?!?

You should get that paranoia dealt with, Morkie...Or stop hanging
out with people as equally incompetent in people skills as N0IMD....

Steve, K4YZ