Old May 2nd 07, 07:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Will Will is offline

Default $100 Beginner 'portable' Radio for Shortwave Listening (SWL) or...

On May 1, 4:45 pm, wrote:
Did you ever eat at Cheap Charlies floating boat restaurant on the
beautiful Saigon River in beautiful Saigon?
cuhulin

When in Saigon, I mostly ate at one of the BOQ messes;
where I spent the most time was the Hoa Trang on the beach
in Nha Trang -- that was our team hangout. There was also
a great fancy French restaurant in Nha Trang but I don't recall
the name. What was neatest about it was the teak-framed
window screens, divided into separate screen squares. Each
square had its resident lizard that kept the flies & other flying
insects' population down... :-)

73, Will