Old May 3rd 07, 09:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
David G. Nagel David G. Nagel is offline

Default MFJ-259

JB MacDonald wrote:

MFJ-259
Dropped from the roof LCD display broken (all black}. Dos any one know
what the description of the lcd is, or manufacturer P/n ? I like to by
from a supplier not MFJ there replacement parts are very expensive .
ie. meter $60 found one on line $3.00 MFJ #50-247-3
TNX JB K1JZP

many years ago I broke the display on my 259. I located the display
supplier but they would not sell me one. They claimed they had a
exclusive contract with MFJ. I sent the unit in and MFJ repaired the
display. I don't remember what it cost then.
Check with MFJ as to repair costs.

Dave WD9BDZ