Old May 3rd 07, 10:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend[_3_] an_old_friend[_3_] is offline

Default Stop the fraud yourself Mark

"Dloyd Lavies" wrote in message
ps.com...
Considering I was at work most of the day, I haven't posted to RRAP or
RRAM until now. Your like a raving lunatic spouting off, Dloyd stop
this, Woger stop that, Steve do this, Not LLoyd do that, Hans this,
Mike that, Dee why do you do this....Jesh...you don't know who is
posting which comments. No wonder everybody thinks you are a mental
patient.

Dloyd

www.kb9rqz.blogspot.com

you have been brought here by some that is tent on trying to harras and
embarish me in some manner

you were supposed to see a bunch of garbage posts by some realy sick people

instead you see this

those are not offended by the fact a Dylesexic has choosen to share his
thought may go here
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/