Old May 4th 07, 03:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Yuri Blanarovich Yuri Blanarovich is offline

Default Gaussian cluster antenna array data

Frank,
I can't help you anymore. I am assuming that your intentions are good
but as I said earlier I am not proficient or familiar enough with the
program you are using and heaven knows that I have taken a lot of
abuse over this concept. Tho this concept has brought forth the rath
of the pseudo experts that abound on this newsgroup I have never the
less applied for a utility
patent on the strength of my own convictions. So eventually it will
become printed matter
and time will tell if open minds outside this group will judge the
concept favorably.
Best regards and have a great day.
Art

I admire Frank and anyone trying to deal with this "Goosian" mumbo-jumbo
"presented" by somebody who mixes up polarity with polarization, reflector
with director and even has a patent for it. Perhaps Art would have more
understanding at the AntenneX group, there are bunch of miracle antennas
being celebrated.

We are too stupid to get the "equiliberated electrons, that the salient
curves with respect to bandwidth are in sync with each other because of the
absence of coupling and minimum reactance of individual parts which prevents
focusing as with a Yagi array. "

He is still keeping secret what the POLARITY is. How can one make any sense
of the rest of the crap? Try to model the gausian mumbo-jumbo? Of course you
can't, it is waaaay beyond stoopid earthly modeling programs. Only Art knows
the magnificent computored miracle antenna that you antenna morons can't
comprehend because you were confused by 100 years of misleading antenna
charlatans. Riiiiiiight!

bada BUm