Old May 5th 07, 12:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
Larry Gauthier \(K8UT\) Larry Gauthier \(K8UT\) is offline

Default BS7H

The strongest signals I heard in MI this week were between 8:00am and 9:30am
on 20 meters. They are running simultaneously on both CW and phone. My
observation is that the CW ops are running a tighter-ship, have fewer
traffic cops assisting, and thus more QSOs than the phone guys. CW may be
your best bet for the final day {especially a Saturday!}.

Good luck,

--
-larry
K8UT
wrote in message
Hi
What is the best time to listen for BS7H in the 8 Call area ?

TO date I have hot heard the Station and only one day left ??
73
Larse